John Duckworth, CFP®
My focus and passion is to help our clients strive to get their financial house in perfect order. This is an awesome responsibility and I love the work of putting together, implementing, reviewing, and updating financial plans.
I earned a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Business Administration from the University of Kansas, a master’s degree in Organizational Communication from Purdue University, and I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. I am a member of the Financial Planning Association and DuPage Estate Planning Council.
I really enjoy listening to audiobooks on the go. Four of my favorite books are:
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen.
- I’m a huge David Allen fan and once I had the opportunity to have a 3 hour 1-on-1 dinner with him!!
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Seasons of Life by Jim Rohn
I’m too busy serving clients and spending time with my wife and 3 kids to learn golf… maybe someday! However, I have coached soccer for all three of my kids via AYSO in Elmhurst. I really enjoy snow skiing and I’m thrilled that my family is becoming more interested and capable in this activity.
Please call me at (630) 541-8827 if you would like to discuss the possibility of working together.